How do I check my SASSA R350 payday in 2023? A complete guide

Publish date: 2024-05-03

The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is an initiative of the South African government through its Ministry of Social Development. The program's objective is to provide an R350 grant to millions of South Africans who meet the requirements for the monthly stipend. It helps improve beneficiaries' living standards, education, health, and work participation. "So, how do I check my SASSA R350 payday?" You may ask.

The South African government's R350 grant was a measure to fast-track economic recovery. Specifically, it aims to provide relief funds for the less privileged. Below are steps to follow to check your SASSA R350 payday in 2023.

How do I check my SASSA R350 payment date?

You can use the official SASSA website or the Moya App to check your SASSA R350 payment date. Below are steps on how to use both procedures in the comfort of your home.

How do I check my SASSA R350 payment date using the SASSA website?

Below are simple steps to check your SASSA payment dates for the R350 grant via the SASSA website.

The filed date indicates that the South African Social Security Agency has officially issued payments for you to be paid. However, you may appeal within 30 days if declined. If pending, wait till you get an outcome. If approved without pay dates, wait until pay dates are showing. Please contact SASSA on 0800601011 if something is unclear or if you need them to check your SRD R350 grants payday.

How do I use the Moya App to check paydays?

An alternative way to check your paydays is to use the Moya App. This is a free-to-use mobile software that can be used to manage SASSA payments. Follow the steps below for a seamless process.

How to check the SRD pay dates

The SRD grant does not have payment dates. Previously, when the South African post office was disbursing the grant, it had payment dates. Based on the last three digits of their IDs, beneficiaries would collect their money on allocated days.

How do you check if the R350 grant is approved?

You can check if the R350 grant is approved through WhatsApp or by calling. Follow the steps below if you want to use WhatsApp.

How long does it take to get R350 into a bank account?

The process of bank verification does not have a specific timeframe. The applicant's details first go to the Department of Treasury, to the bank chosen by the applicant and then upon verification to Treasury. Lastly, it is handed over to SASSA for payment.

Why is my SASSA money approved but no payday?

If your grant is approved but indicates no payday, the payment has yet to be processed but will soon be processed. This could be a result of a failed bank account verification process by the National Treasury.

How do I check my SASSA money?

There are various ways to check your South African Social Security balance online. Here are the various ways:

1. Check your R350 grant through a phone

2. Check grant using ATM

3. Check the balance on the SASSA grant card online through the bank app

You can check your grant balance through the mobile application. This is only available for private banks such as TymeBank. Beneficiaries can request bank statements online or call the service centre to get a short USSD to check their balance and transaction history.

How do I check my SASSA R350 payday? The above information has all the details on how to go about checking your SASSA payday and everything you need to know about the SRD R350 grant. South African Society Agency (SASSA) provides hope to more than 18 million people who receive various types of grants.

READ ALSO: SASSA payments 2022: All your important questions answered

We recently published complete and straightforward details about The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA.) It provides a variety of social assistance payments to citizens of the country. These grants include older children and disabled people. If you are interested in the grants, you might want to check out these details of SASSA payments 2022.

The Social Relief of Distress Programme was confirmed in the regulations made under Section 27(2) of the Disaster Management Act, 2002. It was amended as a measure to prevent and combat the spread of COVID-19. On 6th August 2021, the government announced the reinstatement of the SRD grant, which will run through March 2022.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKetwq2qZqSZm7KprcKkqmirlafDqq%2FErGZqbGlrhnN5x6iuZqFdmLWmr8pmqpqro5Z6s3%2BUaWSpmamZrrp5kWlpbGWRYrCwuc%2BlnK2dXZzCqrDEaA%3D%3D