Who is Landon McBroom? Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Net worth, Family, Height & More

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Landon McBroom (born 26 September 1996, Age: 24 Years) is a famous American Youtuber, blogger, content creator, social media influencer, boxer, and entrepreneur from Los Angeles, California, United States. He is well-known in the country for running the Youtube channel called ‘THIS IS L&S’ along with his girlfriend ‘Shyla Walker’. 

As per the sources, Landon and Shyla started their Youtube channel in the year 2017 and started posting vlogging videos. Fans gave so much love to their videos. As of August 2021, there are more than 3.05 million subscribers on their official Youtube channel. 

However, the couple stopped posting videos on their channel in May 2021 because of their relationship troubles. On 24 August 2021, Landon became part of media headlines after, Shyla Walker claimed that her boyfriend McBroom physically abused her and tried to kidnap their kid. 

Let me tell you that, Landon is a famous Youtube star and boxer. In this article, we provide you the information about Landon McBroom Wiki, Birth Date, Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Parents, Net worth, Profession, Lifestyle, Height & Weight.

Landon McBroom’s Biography (Birthday & Wiki) 

Bio – The talented Youtube star, Landon McBroom came to this world from his parents on Thursday, September 26, 1996, in Los Angeles, California, United States. He was born into a well-settled business family and follows the Christian religion. 

Talking about his age then, Landon McBroom is 24 years old (as of 2020). He celebrates his birthday on 26th September every year. He is interested in sports since childhood. 

As per the sources, Landon completed his education at Paraclete High School. After that, he took admission to the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) for his higher studies. 

After that, he stepped into an online career. Apart from this, he also focuses on his boxing career. At present, McBroom is a famous blogger, Youtuber, and boxer. 

Know Everything About Austin McBroom’s Brother, Landon McBroom Wiki

Full Real NameLandon McBroom.
Age (as of 2020)24 years old.
ProfessionYoutuber, Social Media Influencer, Content Creator, Boxer, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthSeptember 26, 1996 (Thursday).
Place of BirthLos Angeles, California, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materParaclete High School.
Net worth$6-8 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityMixed.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignLibra.
Contact Info[email protected]

Landon McBroom Family (Parents, Ethnicity & Brother)

Landon McBroom Wiki/Biography:- McBroom is a part of the well-settled family. As per the sources, he belongs to a mixed ethnical background. His zodiac sign is Libra. Talking about his parents then his father ‘Michael McBroom’ is a businessman and his mother ‘Michole McBroom’ is a homemaker. 

Landon is the younger brother of famous Instagram star and basketball player ‘Austin McBroom’. Let me tell you that, Austin is also a Youtube and runs a Youtube channel called The ACE Family along with his wife. 

Parents Father: Michael McBroom.
Mother: Michole McBroom.
Siblings Brother: Austin McBroom.

After seeing his social media handles, it seems that McBroom loves to spend time with his family. He often shares photos with his mother and siblings on his social media profiles. 

Landon McBroom’s Girlfriend, Wife & Relationships

According to the sources, Landon McBroom was in a long-term relationship with his girlfriend ‘Shyla Walker’. Let me tell you that, Shyla and Landon met through a social media app called Twitter. After some time, they became good friends and started dating each other. 

Let me tell you that, Shyla is also a popular Instagram Star. After making a strong relationship, the couple decided to start a Youtube channel. After that, Landon and Shyla became a popular couple on Youtube. They launched lots of videos on their Youtube channel. 

As per the sources, Shyla Walker gave birth to McBroom’s daughter ‘Souline McBroom’ in December 2019. Both of them have also shared lots of photos with their daughter on social media. 

I don’t know where to start with you baby girl. God blessed me with you in a time when I needed it the most. You’ve changed my life in so many ways. Giving me an insane amount of drive and purpose. You motivate me to be the best dad I can be. You literally saved my life, my dear. I’ll always be here for you and for whatever you need. I’ll be your right-hand man for eternity. I love you @soulmcbroom. Happy Birthday💛”

Children / Son / Daughter

As per the sources, the couple did not marry. In May 2021, Landon McBroom and Shyla Walker stopped posting videos on Youtube. After a few days, the news of their relationship troubles became trending. 

As per the sources, the couple got separated in May 2021 because of some relationship issues. However, there is no proper information is available about Landon McBroom’s current relationship status. 

The Controversy Between Landon McBroom and Shyla Walker

The famous Youtube couple THIS IS L&S came to the spotlight in August 2021, when Shyla Walker claimed that, she is physically abused by her Landon McBroom. She also said that McBroom tried to kidnap their daughter. 

Trending Now: Amazing Facts to Know About VFX Artist Wasilla Lmouaci Mouaci

That’s why she got a restraining order against Landon. As per the sources, the official granted Shyla’s temporary restraining order and said that McBroom must stay 100 yards away from Walker and his daughter Souline McBroom. 

McBroom’s Career & Lifestyle

According to media sources, Landon McBroom started his career as a sportsperson. He participated in various sports games like boxing, basketball, and others in his high school days. After that, he started focusing on his Youtube career. 

Landon came to the spotlight after launching a Youtube channel called ‘THIS IS L&S’ along with his girlfriend ‘Shyla Walker’. As per the sources, the couple started their Youtube channel in June 2017. Fans gave so much love to their videos. In every short period, the couple became famous in the country. 

In August 2021, their official Youtube channel has over 3.05 million subscribers. According to the sources, McBroom and Shyla stopped posting videos on their Youtube channel in May 2021 because of their relationship issues. Shyla also shared a video on the channel disclosing the reason for their step. 

She said that Landon is currently focusing on his boxing career. Moreover, Landon McBroom earned lots of fame through his Youtube career. Not only this, but he has also gained a huge fan following on his social media handles.  At present, Landon is focusing on his vlogging and sports career. 

Landon McBroom Net worth / Cars / House

Being a part of a celebrity family, Landon McBroom lives a lavish lifestyle in Los Angeles, California. He is an avid car lover and has a great collection of luxury cars. He loves to modify sports cars. 

His car collection includes Lamborghini, Ford Mustang, Mercedes, and others. He also uploads various images of his modified cars on his social media handles. 

Landon lives in a luxurious house in LA. According to a guess, Landon McBroom made a net worth of $6-8 million USD (approx.) from his career. He also earns extra money through paid promotions. 

Landon McBroom Height / Weight 

The famous American Blogger, Landon McBroom is a fitness freak. As per the sources, Landon stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (in meters 1.75 m). He weighs around 75 kilograms (in pounds 165.43 lbs). He inked various tattoos on his body. 

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″.
In Meters: 1.75 m.
In Centimetres: 175 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 75 kg.
In Pounds: 165.43 lbs.
Eye ColorHazel.
Hair ColorBrown.

Landon McBroom Wikipedia / IG / Twitter Profile

9 Facts You Need to Know About Landon McBroom

Read Also – Ri Djavi Alexandra Wiki – Biography, Husband, Age, Death & News

Images Source: Instagram and Facebook.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLmiusOopWalk5e%2FsLvMaA%3D%3D