Gospel Artist Dumi Mkokstad Responds to Accusations That He Sleeps With Men to Secure Gigs

Publish date: 2024-05-04

PAY ATTENTION: Read the hottest World Cup news, gossip, analytics and predictions

Dumi Mkokstad shocked Mzansi peeps when an event organiser named Aviwe Gqomfo claimed that he sleeps with men to achieve success.

Dumi is a well-known gospel singer in South Africa. He has hit songs like Mbize, Ulwandle, and many others that have earned him numerous awards.

However, Aviwe claimed that all of Dumi's success stems from sexual favours he allegedly performs for powerful men. According to Zimoja, Aviwe revealed the shocking news while promoting Betusile Mconga for Ukhozi Top 10.

Aviwe, according to ZAlebs, deleted the post and denied writing it when contacted. Dumi, on the other hand, opened up when Zimoja approached him.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

Zimoja reported that Dumi said that he was aware of the allegations. and was soon going to take legal action. Dumi said:

"I don't want to comment further on the matter as I am taking legal action against Gqomfo. I am aware of the allegations he made against me through his Facebook page. It's a long story to.explain why he made those allegations. My lawyer will deal with him."

South Africans react to Dumi Mkokstad's gay allegations

People on social media expressed mixed views. Some internet users defended Dumi, while others were perplexed by the allegations. Peeps said:

@m_okomatshaya said:

"Everyday sibiliswa zi choices zabantu nge sexuality yabo..I'll never not be confused."

@2022AFRICA shared:

"It's not even the first time I have heard about it. I don't know why it's still news to people "

@Zickiie_S posted:

"Why am I not surprised by this? He's always given gay vibes and that's okay too. Ndimthanda enjalo."

@ApheleleJody commented:

"Personally, I don’t see what’s troubling people about Dumi Mkokstad sleeping with other men, Bethuna zimpundu zakhe. The only villain here is Aviwe Gqomfo for thinking Dumi’s private life is his content for Facebook."

@Melo_Malebo reacted:

"Dumi Mkokstad’s gay allegations? That’s not tea tbh. If you know what I mean.‍♂️"

@MqhakayiZimasa added:

"Aviwe was wrong even if he's b*sexual uDumi. It's his life."

Old clip of Lady Zamar accusing Sjava of forcing himself on her returns

In other stories, Briefly News reported that an old video of Lady Zamar alleging that Sjava forced himself on her has surfaced on social media. The singer got dragged by Sjava's fuming fans after she posted a snap of herself.

The angry fans want Lady Zamar to apologise for nearly ruining Sjava's singing career. They accused her of lying about being molested by the Umama singer. Reacting to a stunning snap the songstress posted on Twitter, one tweep decided to bring back the old clip.

ZAlebs reports that the two former lovers were working on a song when the accusations started. According to the publication, Sjava apparently deleted the song without speaking to Lady Zamar first.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWRtfniBjKCmrKiVoXqivtOiqq1llKq6qnnMpKakq6SWsW6%2BxKynqKaUqHqir8KuqpqsmaS7tHnSpZyeqKNiuqa6jKycnK2imnqotcasZg%3D%3D