Who is Sarah Obsessed? When my husband left me I had only 5 in my pocket, she says

Publish date: 2024-05-06

Sarah Obsessed is one of the women featured on Channel 4’s documentary, Confessions of a Cam Girl. Alongside four other women, she is “building online empires from their bedrooms,” and she has a massive following on OnlyFans, Instagram, and TikTok.

Sarah is a full-time mum and cam girl based in London, UK. She has previously worked as a care worker and a beauty salon manager. She is featured in Channel 4’s documentary Confessions Of A Cam Girl, appearing alongside Maya Petite.

As a single mum of four children, two of whom have special needs, Sarah turned to camming after her former husband left her with very little money. She started camming to cover essential expenses like school shoes, trips, and groceries while being available for her kids. The flexibility of camming allows her to work whenever needed, without set hours.

Sarah earns money by sharing racy modeling pictures on platforms like OnlyFans, where she has a large number of followers. She also boasts a substantial following on TikTok and Instagram. While some people claim to make a lot of money from camming, Sarah acknowledges that not everyone does it for huge profits. For her, it’s about earning extra money to provide for her children’s essentials.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sarah Obsessed (@sarahobsessedxoxo)

Sarah hopes to break the “stigma” surrounding mothers involved in sex work, emphasizing that they are just normal people trying to support their families. She believes that being a good mom and doing her job as a cam girl are not mutually exclusive.

With determination, Sarah is now moving towards a full-time career in camming, putting in more hours to see how much she can earn. Despite her work as a cam girl, Sarah remains a dedicated parent to her four children, handling the challenges of being a single mother with strength and resilience.

As Sarah Obsessed stars in the saucy Channel 4 documentary, Confessions of a Cam Girl, her journey as a cam girl and social media model is on display, providing insight into her life and experiences in the online world.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51kxKm7jKKqZquRp66pec6bqp6ro5qxbsPHnqVmpalitba%2FwZqlnWWcmrO1ecyeZKJlmJaxbrvNpbBmbV2eu2652GanqJubmsFuv8eeZKyZqah8