Wo Are They From Fourth Season of sMothered? The Talks Today

Publish date: 2024-05-08

Paula and Francia: Wo Are They From Fourth Season of sMothered?

Francia Pea and Paula Contento, a mother-daughter team from Pasadena, have been cast as series regulars on TLC’s sMothered, which premieres season 4 on August 8 at 9 p.m. ET.

The first Latinas to join sMothered, mom Francia and daughter Paula have a very tight attachment. The mother-daughter pair’s official profile reads as follows:

“Paula and Francia (new) think there are no bounds. Together, they dance, party, and sleep naked, occasionally engaging in tickle fights. The mother-daughter relationship is inverted in this couple.

The narrative goes on to discuss Paula’s treatment of her mother further:

“While Francia acts like a child because of her youthful attitude, Paula is in charge of making sure her mother is fed correctly and always has a packed lunch. Being an only child, Paula’s obsession with her mother intensifies when she hears that Francia is preparing to adopt her niece from Colombia. As a result, Paula devises a complex scheme to thwart her plans and keep her at home under her control.

Everything about Paula and Francia from Season 4 of Mothered

The mother-daughter connection between Francia Pea and Paula Contento will be featured in Season 4 of sMothered, which will either make fans like them or make them grimace.

In 2004, Francia emigrated from Columbia to the United States with her now-influencer 9-year-old daughter, Paula. Speaking about her daughter to the San Gabriel Valley Tribune, Francia said:

“Paula is a powerful influencer with a lot of drive. She frequently claims that she hopes she could be better than me, but she already is. She is really understanding. She is constantly seeking solutions and cares about people everywhere. I’ve had Instagram users share their gratitude for her assistance.

Francia claimed that despite the fact that they spend a lot of time together, she frequently stays at the Langham hotel, while Paula prefers to stroll through Old Pasadena, eat at Fleming’s or Sage, and shop at Sephora.

Francia needed to grasp the educational system back then because she didn’t speak English and wanted to be able to help her daughter. According to her LinkedIn page, she finally picked up the language “in my 30s and fell in love with the Education System in the United States.” She now speaks English, Spanish, and Portuguese with ease.

She graduated from Pasadena City College’s nursing program in 2008, then a year later, she graduated from the University of Phoenix with a Bachelor of Science in Global Business. Francia was awarded a Leadership Certificate by the Southern California Leadership Network earlier this year. Francia creates and fosters “Collaborative Relationships for Student Success/Educator/Financial Planner” professionally.

Paula and Francia can be seen making out and having fun with each other in the sMothered promo clip. Even Francia said:

My kid is the only person I enjoy spending time with more.

Even Paula says that her mother is her entire universe and that she would “spend all my hours of the day with my mum, naked and in bed” if she could.

The couple had offers from other reality series before sMothered, but they “went down other opportunities because we had to fly, or quarantine, or live with strangers.”

However, they seized the opportunity when it “was perfect” and they were offered sMothered. They didn’t have to leave their Prince the puppy and their lovely Pasadena house. Filming slowed down as they became familiar with the procedure, occurring only a few times per month.

The film crew adopted them as members of their “family,” feeding and pampering them in every way possible.

The pair also chose to participate in the program in order to publicly display their friendship since it allowed them to “portray our Colombian culture and how we are as a people.” Francia had the opportunity “to tell mothers it’s alright to actually feel like you can be the best friend of your daughter” thanks to the reality show.

On Monday, watch Mothered to see Paula and Francia’s relationship. The discovery+ streaming service also offers access to the TLC program.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGinmq2clnqiusNmnauZnpi2onnWqGSaqpViwamx2Gadq6edYrOwwdGtn2arlZbAsLqMqJ1mq52kwamx0Z6baA%3D%3D