Bryant Hayman Obituary Hoboken, Georgia: The Gator Baseball Program mourns the loss of alum, Bryant

Publish date: 2024-05-08

Bryant Hayman Obituary – Cause of Death: The Gator Baseball Program mourns the loss of alum, Bryant Hayman.

The Gator Baseball Program are mourning the loss of Gator Alum, Bryant Hayman.

An online obituary on Thursday, December 21, 2023, announced the sudden death of Bryant Hayman. However, his cause of death was not immediately mentioned.

“I don’t think I’ll ever have the words to say to truly honor you. But what I do know is I am so proud to be your wife, you walked this life with so much grace and faith and left such an impression on everyone you met. Me Charlie and the boys are going to miss you more than I can ever say. My prayer is God continues to use us and you to show his goodness and grace,” Bryant’s wife wrote in a Facebook post.

Bryant’s life will be celebrated on Saturday, December 23 at Oak Hill Baptist church. Friends and family will be received from 10-1145 and service at 12.

“Bryant was selfless and always found the time to share his plethora of baseball knowledge with Future Gators and many other baseball players blessed to be around him. Bryant still holds the single season home run record since consolidation. He hit 11 home runs in both 2010 and 2011. May his legacy live in the hearts of the many lives he touched through his love of the game of baseball. RIP #14,” Ware County Dugout Club said in a social media post.

ncG1vNJzZmismKm%2ForrQrqacrJ%2BWu62twp2sqKaXY7KlwY2vpWiaoq6ur8CMoZiypZGjerCuyK2smqqpYrWwrs6knKdll5q8s7PImmStoJVitKLAzqtkm5mjmq%2BiuMtmp6unl6eurnnMqKyrpqNiwamxjKWmrKtdpLNurcuupGaaoq6ur8CMoZiypZGjfA%3D%3D