Tate McRae On Dance Floor A 7-Month World Tour Adventure!

Publish date: 2024-05-09

Pop sensation Tate McRae is gearing up for the musical journey of a lifetime, and fans worldwide can’t contain their excitement!

Starting in April and grooving all the way through November 2024, Tate’s seven-month world tour promises to be an electrifying experience for anyone lucky enough to score a ticket.

Why all the buzz around Tate, you ask? Well, it all began with her powerhouse debut album, “I Used To Think I Could Fly,” which hit the airwaves with the force of a hurricane last year.

Listeners and critics alike were left awestruck by her undeniable talent, setting the stage for an epic musical adventure.

As if that’s not enough, brace yourselves for the grand finale – Tate’s highly anticipated album, “Think Later,” is set to drop on December 8th, and it’s bound to be an absolute banger.

Think Later World Tour: Taking Over the Globe!

Now, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of Tate’s world tour. Brace yourselves, people; this is big!

The primary mission of this tour is to shower fans with the captivating beats and mesmerizing lyrics of “Think Later.” Tate McRae is not holding back; she’s taking her tour to various corners of the world, ensuring no one misses out on her musical magic.

Here’s a quick world tour itinerary to get your wanderlust going: Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany (Yes, again!), Czechia, Poland, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, USA, Australia, and wrapping it all up with a fantastic finale in New Zealand. How’s that for a musical journey?

The Excitement According to Tate McRae!

Now, we’ve all heard the news, but how does Tate feel about all of this? She shared her exhilaration on Instagram, and her emotions say it all.

“We’re here guys, my sophomore album [Think Later],” says Tate. “This album means so much to me, and I can’t believe it’s so close to coming out. Writing this whole thing was one of the most stressful, exciting, nerve-racking, and fun things I’ve ever gone through.”

It’s incredible how Tate has poured her heart and soul into this album. She continues, “For the first time in my life, I’ve lived this year a little less with my head and a little more with my intuition – and I really hope you guys can feel that through the music. Through the biggest highs of my life to the lowest lows – I feel so happy that it is now gonna be yours.”

“Greedy” – A Sneak Peek! 

Tate’s hit song, “Greedy,” is undoubtedly a showstopper that’ll have you grooving in no time. With catchy beats and lyrics that stick, it’s a perfect teaser for what “Think Later” has in store for us.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by tate mcrae (@tatemcrae)

From Dance Floor to Center Stage: Tate’s Remarkable Journey! 

Tate McRae’s journey began as a 12-year-old sensation on “So You Think You Can Dance: Next Generation” back in 2016. Fast forward to today, and she’s gone from dancing her heart out to setting stages ablaze with her phenomenal singing and dancing skills. The world can’t get enough of her, and who can blame them?

Get Your Tickets: It’s Showtime! 

Pre-sale tickets for American Express members kick off on November 7 for the US, November 8 for the UK, and November 13 for Australia and New Zealand.

The general sale starts on November 10 for the US and UK, and November 14 for Australia and New Zealand.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by tate mcrae (@tatemcrae)

So, what are you waiting for? Mark those dates on your calendar and get ready to secure your tickets to Tate McRae’s epic world tour. It’s going to be a dance and music extravaganza you won’t want to miss!

ncG1vNJzZmiolZq9tMPIs2Wcp51ktbC4y7KuqKeUZMGiwMRmpJyqkZp6sLqMnZinm5Vis627zqtkmmVnYrqwutOhZLCnoqGxbsDOrqlmmZSrsq%2FA1KucaA%3D%3D